Front Office / Ambassador (Engels)
As an ambitious ambassador with a true passion for hospitality, you are always prepared for changing circumstances!
You have a sharp eye for quality and react proactively towards changing situations at the front desk and when bussy in the F&B department.
You are in close contact with your colleagues and you can count on management (through short lines and clear communication). You will perform in a young, beautiful and informal team where you contribute to strengthening the WE-feeling in the team.
The small scale (46 rooms) of the four star Grand Downtown Hotel, enables you to really experience and learn all of the in’s and out’s of every single department within the hotel.
Your knowledge and experience is optimally utilized, giving you the freedom to implement your vision in consultation with the management team.
Tasks / Responsibilities
- Conversations with guests
- Providing general information, recording and passing on messages
- Writing, replying to and sending standard letters and e-mails
- Checking in and out with guests based on reservation lists
- Making and handing over room key cards
- Giving general and current information to guests
- Charging guests through an (automated) cash register system and through online system software
- About the end of the service and accountable payments and payments recevied
- Assisting with the F&B if needed.
Why we are the perfect fit for you
- An informal work environment within a young team of highly enthusiastic co-workers;
- Attractive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days based on a 38 hour workweek;
- A solid organization;
- A variety in tasks that do not even count as ‘’work’’ for people who breathe hospitality;
- The opportunity to learn something new every day!
Apply directly online
Why you are the perfect candidate
- HBO working and thinking level
- Experience in the hotel industry
- Affinity with hotel software
- Studious nature
- Speaks English fluently
- Dutch and another language is an advantage
- Team player and able to strengthen the WE feeling